Data Driven Government is for Federal, State, and Local government leaders, analysts, and program managers including:
- CXO’s, including CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, CHCOs
- Technology Leadership and IT Specialists
- Program Managers
- Acquisition Leaders and Specialists
- Human Capital Leadership and Specialists
- Law Enforcement Agents and Managers
- Inspector General Staff and Leadership
- Auditor and Audit Managers
- Forensic/Fraud Examiners
- Management Analysts
- Performance Analysts
- Data Scientists and Analysts
- Government contractors and consultants
- Private sector leaders interested in helping government use data to make better decisions
As the leading commercial analytics event, Data Driven Government is the go-to place where top analytics vendors meet new clients. If your company wishes to raise the profile of your analytics solution, this conference is a natural fit.
- Data Driven Government sponsors see a strong ROI – 26% of returning sponsors increased their sponsorship level.
- 50% of sponsors signed on for another PAW show within the same year (2013) just in a different city
- 45% of attendees say they look forward to networking in the exhibit hall with leading vendors
- Data Driven Government has seen a 43% growth in attendance since its first event in 2011
- Shape the future of analytics by meeting face-to-face with the government analytics community
Each conference boasts a completely new, value-packed line-up of industry leaders and advanced practitioners, with very little overlap between events.