Deloitte’s Ashwin Admala and Tom Sawyer Software’s Kevin Madden will demystify graph analytics and network visualizations and discuss how agencies use them to solve complex problems. Mr. Admala will examine how data-driven graph visualization of a federal healthcare reporting database reveals hidden connections, like those between popular drugs and their side effects, to assist investigators. Mr. Madden will conduct live demonstrations and cover topics of importance to agencies such as:
- Crime and terror social network analysis
- Fraud detection
- Unified views of logical, geospatial, and times series data with sentiment analysis
- Graph database visualization, query and analysis
- Network routing and logistics
- Model-based Systems Engineering diagram navigation
Attendees will learn how they can improve results with sophisticated graph visualization and analytics. They will see how more precise automated diagram layout and customization enhances communication with stakeholders to enable more informed decisions.